Welcome to the 2019-2020 school year! In preparation for your childs arrival and to support a strong start to the new school year, we have provided some important information below:
- The first day of school is Thursday, September 5, 2019.
- On the first day, all 6th graders will enter through the main entrance with their parents, and report to the auditorium at 8:30am. This will provide an opportunity for 6th grade parents to meet their child's teachers, to receive class assignments, and for students to be escorted and shown how to get to their classrooms by their 6th grade teachers.
- All 7th and 8th grade students will enter through the yard entrance (Van Cortland Ave and Mosholu Parkway). Doors for 7th and 8th grade will open at 7:55am.
- Breakfast is provided for all students at 7:15am.
- Students are required to wear their school uniform as of the first day of school. School uniforms will be available for purchase on September 5th & 6th, from 8:30am-2:00pm. Every day thereafter, uniforms will be sold from 8:30am-11:00am.
- School Schedule: Mondays 8:00am-2:38pm, Tuesday-Friday 8:00am-3:29pm
- Cell Phone/Electronics Policy: While cellphones can be brought into the school, cellphones must not be visible in school. Students should leave cellphones/electronics in their assigned lockers. Phones that are seen, whether in use or not, will be confiscated. Phones that are confiscated must be picked up at school, by the parent or guardian.
- Registration: Parents looking to register/admit new students can do so Monday-Friday, 8:30am-1:00pm.
- For more info, or to find out more about the Parent Association, email RRodriguez74@10x80.com or call (718)405-6300