The first official day of school is Monday, September 13, 2021.
Instructions for students and their families
- Students will have staggered start times and different entry locations by grade:
- At 8:00am, 6th graders will enter right onto the school yard and parents will be allowed to accompany them into the yard to meet the teachers.
- At 8:30am, 7th graders will enter through the main entrance and parents will be allowed to accompany them into the school cafeteria to meet the teachers.
- At 8:45am, 8th graders will enter through Rochambeau Ave gate entrance right above exit 8, into the auditorium.
- All students will be dismissed at 2:38pm on Monday.
On all other days after the first day of school
- Breakfast: From 7:00-7:55am, all students will be allowed to enter the building into the cafeteria
- Start time for all students everyday is 8:00am
- 7th and 8th Graders will enter through the yard entrance (same as before)
- 6th Graders will enter through the Rochambeau entrance via exit 8 (auditorium side)
- Because of a later lunch schedule, 8th Graders will have a snack in the classroom 3rd period every day.
- Lunch will be in the cafeteria for all students
- Dismissal will be: Mondays at 2:38pm and Tuesday-Friday at 3:29pm
- We’re a uniform school and students are expected to have their uniforms as of day 1.
- Class assignments will be emailed this weekend
Other important information:
- All classrooms will be implementing 3ft distancing where possible.
- Masks have to be worn at all times except when eating.
- Please send the most updated contact information with your child, including email addresses.